Thursday, November 27, 2008

SOUL CITY Label Records







I have recently purchased a bundle of 45's on the SOUL CIT label. I have to confess to being a bit of a snob about records - (You see I do like originals) - However, I'm quite happy to have these in my collection, until such time as I find an original in good enough condition to replace it.

Now - With this bundle, I got quite a few duplicates. So I am selling those on some I am listing on Ebay - HERE

I'm also listing a few on Ebid to see if it really is a viable alternativeCrazy Jays Ebid Items

due to the lower commission - The prices on Ebid tend to be somewhat lower, so please feel free to compare both my listings, also, it would appear there is a lower likelihood of being outbid on items on Ebid (Not too many customers at the moment) - so that REALLY gives potential for bagging a bargain.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I want to say that I FINALLY read your comment on my page as I have had life going on and fail to read comments. I need to list to notify....comment you left is here https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=13200555&postID=112387606188785024

I want to say that we have ALOT in common as I am obsessed with music as well. Among other things. Would love to add you if I may?

Thanks
HRG