Friday, December 16, 2005

Feeding the BLOG

I’ve neglected my BLOG for too long…….It’s getting hungry, but I’ve no meaty morsels to feed it.

Here though is a brief and dull list of things.

New kitchen floor is finished – It looks lovely, but is so cold on the feet it hurts… Note to self, get some slippers!

Somebody may be coming to purchase the bike this weekend – HooooRAH!!!!

New Washing machine is installed, Dish washer and dryer all back in place. At last we can get back to a normal way of modern life. No longer needing to out our washing to relatives and friends, have a morning ritual of trying to wash up and everything by hand, or have clothes horses, doors and radiators covered in damp clothes all the time.

My youngest son – (aged 2) has been taken ill. It would appear to be the early onset of Asthma like symptoms, although the doctors won’t call it Asthma at such a young age, and it is quite possible that it is, as suggested, just a chest infection – (Let’s hope.). However, since both me and my wife, and our eldest son all suffer with Asthma in varying degrees, it is quite likely to head in that direction.

I’ve nothing intelligent or witty to add at the moment.

No comments: