Monday, December 19, 2005

Last page of the MOTORCYCLE DIARY!

The Motorcycle Diary
This weekend my old BSA A7 sold. I’m a little sad about it, but at the end of the day I know that I would never have got around to rebuilding it. In that respect I’m happy that it has gone to somebody that, I believe will build it, love it and enjoy it! – I didn’t get quite as much as I had hoped, but again, I’m happy that it has gone to a good home.

I now have to out the Honda, then I’m a bike free zone again. I guess I’ll have to face the fact that I’m unlikely to be back on 2 wheel again in the foreseeable future! – Here endeth the Motorcycle Diary!

In other news – Following the pandemonium caused by the leakage in the kitchen that destroyed our floor, I have pleasure in informing you all that we now have a similar mishap in the downstairs toilet. I ripped up the lino that I put down last year, and the old vinyl tiles that have been there since God Knows When, to find extreme dampness…… Still, it’s not going to cause anywhere near as much of a problem as the kitchen floor…… BUT, I do know now, what I will be spending my money from the bike on!!!!!! – I was hoping to get a couple of bits of software for my video editor, but I guess a new toilet and floor will be just as much fun!

No comments: