Friday, December 23, 2005

Torn............

The Daily Grind

Yes, I’m torn at the moment. I like Blogger a lot, and my page here look’s OK, Plus I’ve been in contact with some pretty cool folks – GW, RobotJam, Scary Duck, Mosher, Mr Whiskers, Ditch Monkey etc.etc. – (If I haven’t mentioned you – Tough!) – so obviously I’m going to be a regular here.

However, even though I don’t like the set up on MySpace as much – my page looks crap, and as I haven’t taken it that seriously, the picture I’ve used looks like my head has been pickled in the gerkin factory! I’ve tracked down a heap of my old friends. These are friends from my old rockin’ days – Belfast Brian, Del, Mouse, Tom and others that are into the rockin’ scene in the USA, so I guess I’m going to be a regular there also. MySapce is down at the moment though, which is a pain in the old duck run!
Couple that with the fact that I’ve still got to try and sell a few of my old records to pay off a small dept – (also caused by buying records.) – And get my Soulville CD project running……… I’m going to be a busy little beaver. I’m going to be cutting out early today – and probably won’t be back online until Jan 3rd.

SO – I wish all of you that read this a
VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
and a wonderful
NEW YEAR

No comments: