Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Make that Double A HAT-TRICK

Music All images & audio clips removed

I must get round to creating links to some of the other music orientated sites that have excited and inspired me - (You bastards!You've also fuelled my addiction to old records and caused me to either spend more than I can afford, or in the case of the Howard Peters single, sweat blood over the fact that I found a copy but can't afford to buy it at the moment!!!!!)

Anyway - I hope I didn't offend anybody with that little outburst - but if I did - TOUGH!

Today, I was inspired by hearing a couple of Jimmy Holliday tracks on The Number One Songs In Heaven blog - So my reply is another Jimmy Holliday track called The New Breed from the Diplomacy label - As always, I know nothng else about it, or the label. Would appreciate comments, but if, like me you know nothing more about it, just sit back and enjoy!

No comments: