Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Obsessional behaviour and wet floors!

My Current Obsession
My musical obsession has just taken a sudden slight detour – After seeing the Eddie Curtis track on the ‘Number One Songs From Heaven’ blog, I realized that it was VERY important for me to know what year all my records came out – (So I will be listing the years on my record sleeves) - Just don’t ask OK!!!!!! – It’s just the way my obsession works.

SO – last night, I’m up with a stack of singles writing names, titles, labels and matrix numbers feverously on sheets of paper so that I can cross reference them today – I still haven’t found a date for the Josie 45, that started all this, as I don’t have any Josie singles – (except for some early cuts by the Cadillacs).

I’ve done my SMASH singles, BUNKY, AMY, and WAND – Drew a blank on dates for Sceptre!!! – (Which surprised me.), BIG TOP, VERVE and SPAR all came together OK – (PS, quite a few of these labels I only have 1 or 2 records on, so it doesn’t take too long to find the info I need, if it’s around.)
- - - NOW – Isn’t all this interesting! - - -

Anybody know anything about Tay-Ster records? – The Anglos on ORBIT – (Incense.), the Whispers on Soul Clock?

Tonight, I will hopefully go to bed before the morning, and be allowed to wake up sometime after the crack of dawn! – I’m not in a particularly humorous mood today – not helped by the fact that I managed to soak our kitchen floor again – Long story, but basically, we are waiting to have a new floor fitted due to a leak. The new floor can’t be fitted until readings have been taken to say that the drying machines – (which have now been in for several weeks – possibly months?) have finished doing their job, and the floor and wall are now moisture free.. A situation not helped by me causing another minor flood! – I wasn’t very popular this morning!

No comments: