Friday, October 28, 2005

Worst Biker movie EVER?

The Motorcycle Diary

I mentioned some time back, that I intended to put together a review of some biker movies – (I’m now closer to getting that done.), and I think that I have at last managed to, not only scrape the bottom of the barrel, but actually dug right through the bottom of the barrel and scraped somewhere just below it. Yes folks, I think I have found what is quite possibly the worst, most pointless biker movie ever made – (I would however, love to hear from anybody that can prove me wrong.)….. I have yet to watch the whole sordid affair, and have so far only managed to muster the stomach to flick through a few of the DVD chapters… BUT, from what I’ve seen, it’s a doozie!

For a while I thought that Al Adamson’s film ‘Rebel Rousers was pretty poor, but this shone like a halogen spot compared to a recently acquired copy of Satan’s Sadists…… SO, Sadists was for a while the bottom of the pile. Surely NOTHING could oust this from Trash central! – How wrong I was…… Ohhhh so WRONG!

My most recent acquisition is a copy of Russ Myers – ‘Motor Psycho’, which judging from the cover promises a biketastic festival of busty buxom bimbos . Now I haven’t seen the whole film yet, but apart from buxomness aplenty………

Well – You’ll just have to wait for the review!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked this film.

Jayster said...

Which??? - Surely NOT Motor Psycho????