Thursday, November 03, 2005

RECENT UPDATES . . . . . ????? & OTHER THINGS RELATING TO THE PASSING OPF TIME!

Thought For The Day

So how does that work then eh? – OK, it doesn’t take much to confuse me, but I have some issues with BLOG!!!!!!
1 – I sometimes browse throughBLOGS looking for people with similar interests to my own. SO, I click on one of my favourite films, types of music, interests, books etc. then check out what sort of sick bunnies like the same sort of stuff as me….Then see what they have to write about, and how it relates to what they have listed as their interests. First thing I notice is that more often than not, my Blog does not appear as being interested in the things I’m interested in, even if I’m searching as my Alter Ego. So Nobody’s going to find me that way, unless it’s some completely obscure film that NOBODY else knows about or likes, or if there’s just 2 or 3 of us.

2 – RECENT? – Who decides on what is classed as recent?? – I mean, personally (Now, call me old fashioned if you like!) my idea of recent would be the last couple of months, the last few days even. Here we are end of 2005, and ‘Recently Updated’ still seems to include people who haven’t posted anything since the middle of 2004……. That’s NOT recent in my book, at least not for something that is constantly updated.



PS – It’s late. I’m tired so this will be even more disjointed than usual.

This weekend the clocks went back – Not a problem in itself – Until you bring small children into the equation. Small children of under 2 years that do not know how to tell the time yet is one thing. Small children that NORMALLY have a wake up time of 5.30 am and do not know how to tell the time………..

OK, so Sunday USED to be lie in day – (back in my pre-having children days) 4.30am IS NOT my idea of a lie in

No comments: