Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm PISSED OFF!!!!!!

I’m PISSED OFF!

And why am I pissed off you ask? – Well, I’ll tell you why I’m pissed off shall I?

1 – I’m pissed off because I sold a motorbike for a reasonable amount of money on E-bay, and although the supposedbuyer made good contact initially, he has not paid, nor made contact since – Just long enough so that I pay the commission and can’t declare Non-paying bidder

2 – I’m pissed off because I was relying on that money – (See above) to pay off my credit card bill. As a result, I couldn’t pay it in time and got landed with an additional £25 late payment fee!

3 – I’m pissed off because I’ve just wasted half an hour of my life on a completely pointless bus trip. I started my lunch hour, jumped on the bus to town, then realized that the only way I’d get back to work was by staying on the bloody bus!

4 – I’m pissed off because I’ve got piles – and they hurt!

5 – I’m pissed off because I bought a record from somebody in America – they’ve since moved house, and I haven’t got my record.

6 – I’m pissed off because I made myself a crappy sandwich this morning, and didn’t put my usual extra’s like crisps and fruit in my bag

7 – I’m pissed off because I’m hungry – (I’m always pissed off if I’m hungry!)

So – After that little rant, you’d probably think I feel better. But guess what? – Youre wrong…..

I’m still PISSED OFF!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jayster said...

I tried that, but the bastard things eat my tape-worm and I started putting on weight. So I'm not having some pile treatment interfering with my succesful diet plan!