Monday, November 21, 2005

The story of the Land Girls - Or ARMY FARMER GILES

The Daily Grind

Well, - I haven’t really felt like writing anything for a while, and the result is? – I haven’t written anything of course.
Today – I do.
Today, I am suffering with hemorrhoids – Oh, the joy of hemorrhoids! – At the moment, they are not too bad, they are only inflicting a dull ache and a permanent itch, which in a funny kind of way makes you appreciate your bum. Normally you just take your bum for granted, you don’t feel it’s presence, it doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable, even though, if you work in an office, you spend most of your time sat on it. All in all, your bum is a pretty reliable friend. Then piles come along, and your bum is a bit uncomfortable, sitting down, walking around, doing anything in fact makes you aware that your bum is there, behind you every step of the way.

Currently my piles are the internal type, so not causing me too much grief. So it’s time to break out the old preppy H and ensure that my diet doesn’t give me constipation, otherwise I’m going to end up with a set of extra danglers, then it’s not so funny!

In other news – I’m quite happy today. I paid off my credit card with some of the money I got from selling a car, got the forms from the Post Office at last so that I can send off the tax disc and get a refund. AND I found a rather scarce album in a charity shop for 50p – It’s in pretty good order too, and should bring in somewhere in the region of £10 - £20. So, even though I’ve got piles, I’m a happy chappy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Confucius say, "Man who go to bed with itchy anus is best not to sniff fingers in the morning."