Monday, November 07, 2005

STUPID tests!

The Daily Grind

Well - I've succesfully turned the text in all my follwing posts blue - Now I can't reverse that problem.

I recently found a test on one of the sites How Stupid ARe YOU? - Sorry I can't rememeber where I found it. It must have been a rubbish test though becuase i got a score of 'Quite Smart' However, judging by my current achievements, I firmly believe that a higher stupid score would have been more appropriate.

If I remeber rightly the test had questions which would test your general knowledge, which I'm generally quite reasonable at. Had it had questions like this, perhaps it would have been a different story:

1 – What tools would be best to use if you wanted to remove the grass from your lawn?

A – A Lawnmower
B – A can of petrol and a blow torch
C – A knife and fork
D – A goat and a pair of long nose pliers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or even,

Which is the fastest way to light a bonfire:-

a) petrol
b) crumpled up newspaper
c) dry leaves
d) matches
e) all of the above