Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Old English bikes go under the hammer!

The Motorcycle Diary
Todays’ Blog is probably going to be neither of the following:
1 – Funny
2 – Interesting

I’m being a bit of a parasite, and merely using this facility to test some HTML formatting to list one of my motorbikes on Ebay.uk.
Thursday is a FREE LISTING DAY, and therefore not an opportunity to be missed, even if you don’t really want to sell anything. – I’ll probably delete this whole entry once the bike is listed / sold
I’m such a tight arse, that I also file my pictures on an online storage facility – (FREE), and paste them into my advert using HTML, but if I want things to look nice and lovely, I need somewhere to lay it all out first. So – There you go.

Well - Filebucket crashed, and lost all the pictures and music I had filed there.
Never mind - a forced spring clean never does any harm!

No comments: